HTML-Spiele und Zugänglichkeit?

• I'm after some advice.

I want to make an HTML5 game for someone with special needs.

I have limited programming skills (HTML & CSS) and hopefully I will also learn JavaScript to make a game using the Phaser 3 framework.

The game is undecided essay writer at this point.

We are currently using two devices on a Windows PC.

A viewing device connected via USB. Windows 10 has built-in software to run this device and it already works with the web browser.

The second is a bluetooth receiver that you can plug in various button switches and act as an on / off switch.

If I were to create an HTML 5 game, would I need additional libraries or plugins or code to allow the game to be controlled by a glance or a switch instead of a keyboard?

Thanks for any help

• Ich habe mir als ich noch in meiner Schulzeit war, ein Ping Pong Game erstellt um mir die Zeit totzuschlagen, wenn wir was langweiliges gemacht haben. Doch das Spiel ist in meiner Klasse von damals zu einem echten Erfolg geworden. Hab es dann auch bei ihnen programmiert. Da du unentschlossen bist was für eine Art Spiel das sein soll, wollte ich das mal gesagt haben. Wenn du Hilfe oder Fragen hast kannst du sie mir stellen obwohl ich in diesem Forum neu bin.😃

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!